My Genetic Problem Was Resolved By Karma Ayurveda

Dear readers, before I describe my story in detail, I have a question!! How many of you know about Polycystic kidney disease?
To give a general idea, Polycystic kidney disease is a genetically transferred disease in which either one or both kidneys develop fluid-filled sacs, commonly known as cysts. These cysts could be of any size and could form inside the kidneys or outside. These sacs are called renal cysts.


I am Sagar Pandit, my age is 38, and I reside in Ballina, Uttar Pradesh. I have a small confectionery shop in my area. Most of the time I have to sit and attend to customers at the shop, the whole day. On weekends I visit Varanasi or Allahabad to buy more goods for the shop on a wholesale basis. I am a retailer, so it is necessary for me to visit other nearby districts and buy necessary goods at a reasonable price. In my absence, my daughter and son used to sit in the shop, or if they are away for school, my wife used to manage the customers.


I live a simple middle-class life, where my family of 4 is living happily in our ancestral home. My two kids are schoolgoing, and my daughter is in class 8th and the son studies in class 5th. My life was utterly filling, and we faced no problem until I started facing some deadly symptoms in my body.

  • I was having blood while urinating.
  • I had pain in my back and side area.
  • I faced severe headaches at times
  • And was going through frequent fever.


When I noticed these changes, I tried to ignore them and focus on my everyday life, but my pain and health were going out of hand. I was pretty worried about my health and my family. I was the sole bread earner, and my kids were young. I went to a local hospital and met a nephrologist. He suggested several tests and said to come along with the reports. I went to different ultrasounds and blood tests all together with a kidney functioning test, also known as KFT.
After the doctor checked my reports, he informed me that I was suffering from a serious kidney disease named polycystic kidney disease. I have never even heard of PKD or thought of anything like this could happen to me. He explained that this is a genetic disease, and usually, the symptoms of ADPKD are seen in the late 30s or early 40s. As I have already told you what PKD is, you must also know that AKPKD, or autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease, is a type of PKD and is usually found in adults.


A person has genetically infected with PKD, and in ADPKD, the symptoms are visible after the age of 30, and before this, an individual has no idea that they could have polycystic kidney disease. Most of the time, the defective gene is transferred from both the parents to the baby, causing the problem of polycystic kidney disease. The doctor explained everything in detail, but I was very confused, my mother had a problem in kidneys, but we never knew she was suffering from PKD. I asked the doctor if there are medicines for me, the doctor told me that Polycystic kidney disease is exceedingly difficult to treat, and there is still no cure for me.


I was shattered at this very moment and had no idea how to come up with this disease and live. I had very intense pain and problem urinating. The doctor told me to go for dialysis; it would help me during urination, but as I saw how the dialysis is done, I gave up the idea and decided not to do anything like this to my body. I asked my relative to help me out, as he lived in Delhi, and I absolutely had no idea what was happening to me and where I should go. He called me to Delhi and said there are many suitable treatments available for kidney problems. As I went to Delhi, he told me about Karma Ayurveda and doctor Puneet. he told me that Karma Ayurveda is the best treatment for kidneys and can cure any kidney problem without any side effects without giving dialysis. Ayurveda is perfectly healthy, and I would definitely be cured with this.


I, with my relative, went to Karma Ayurveda and met the team of doctors and dieticians there. They all were supportive, and I showed my reports to doctor Puneet and asked for his help. He assured me that Ayurveda has the proper treatment for me. Ayurveda focuses on all symptoms and causes, once they reached the core of the disease the medicine is prepared for the use of every individual so that it suits everyone perfectly. He shared a diet chart and routine to follow; he also gave some medicines and herbs that were to be consumed as prescribed. He told me all the details about polycystic kidney disease and the possibility that my kids could also suffer from such a disease. And suggested a test on them too.+


I took the medicines and came home, where I followed the routine and medicines as I was told. I was adamant about doing everything the way the doctor told me. My treatment took some months to be stable, but I never required any dialysis or transplant, and I am all fit now. I am very thankful to Karma Ayurveda for treating my disease when everyone told me that there is no cure available for me.
Thank you, karma Ayurveda and doctor Puneet for treating my genetically damaged kidneys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Puneet - Karma Ayurveda Reviews