Dr. Puneet - Karma Ayurveda Reviews

Hey everyone,

This is Ramita Singh from the Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh. I work as a graphic designer for a digital marketing firm in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Due to my academic and professional needs, I have to make a way to a different city after I completed my 12th class. It has been 10 years since I am living outside and I believe, I am just in a survival mode and not living my life actually. You live your life when you take care of your health else rest is just earning a living. 

Karma Ayurveda Reviews



I have never ever thought of leading such awfully because I came from such a small city where livings are actually different. People don’t run for the money but they do take care of the health. 

As they say, what you are surrounded by is what you become, this statement perfectly blends with me. In the hoard of earning money, I neglected my health and started working overtime, did freelancing, and whatnot.  
 And this is not the only tragedy. We do lack awareness about the resources too! People look for conventional ways of treatment which apparently includes dialysis and transplant.

Hardly people are aware of the therapeutic values of Ayurveda can help us with any chronic problem. As I have a traditional family background, people in our village follow home remedies inherited from the Ayurveda more than anything else. There are ayurvedic chikitsak more than there are a number of hospitals and the fact that people get rarely sick cannot be underestimated. 

When I first had a few of the symptoms of kidney disease, I opted for home remedies in the first place. I had swelling in the lower body portion.  Then I decided to take medicines, but there was no improvement in my health. Allopathic medications could only give a little bit of relief, but after skipping the medicines, I felt the complications again. 

I decided to consult another doctor in my area. The reports conveyed that I was left with only 60% kidney function.

Due to this, creatinine and other waste compounds in the blood have started building up. He asked for dialysis as the ultimate way to address kidney disease and said that treatment may last for around 6-7 months, or maybe more. After a month, when I was fully aware of dialysis, I learned that it was a never-ending treatment, or perhaps later on I might need another daunting procedure called a transplant if my health did not improve. 

I was also supposed to go through some diet and lifestyle-related instructions at the same time. Upon his request, I followed everything he prescribed to me including lifestyle practices. I started waking up early in the morning and practiced yoga and meditation. Little did I know that allopathic measures are just ways to add a few years to life and not permanent treatments. 

When I looked for alternative ways to get rid of it, Ayurveda came up as a rescue. The hunt led me to Karma Ayurveda. To check the authenticity of the name, I looked for Dr. Puneet - Karma Ayurveda reviews. The reviews were positive enough and they had a track record of treating lakhs of people with their ayurvedic medicines. I was convinced to call them and go for a consultation. 

On the day of the appointment, I took along my cousin. He looked at my reports and determined the root cause of the problem. After looking at several parameters in the reports, he gave the medicines to me. Not only he suggested changes in diet, but the dietician herself also curated an individualized plan for me until I get fine. Within three months, I could see changes in my health. After continuity in the treatment, I had got relieved from most of my health complications. It was all apparent in the reports themselves. 

Now at this time, I am living a healthy life like I used to. All the sincere efforts go to Karma Ayurveda and its team that helped me get rid of kidney complications naturally. 

Thank you so much for your sincere efforts Doctor Puneet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Genetic Problem Was Resolved By Karma Ayurveda